Organizations have approached network security by establishing a perimeter and defending it with firewalls and security gateways. But today’s attackers often bypass these defenses, entering your network by exploiting known vulnerabilities, using stolen credentials, through third-party networks, or social engineering. This is even more challenging today with the unexpected rapid deployment of the remote workforce.
Topics to be discussed:
- Gaining awareness of the current threat landscape
- Understanding social engineering and the “human firewall”
- Improving your ability to defend against the latest attacks targeting your business
- Why you need real-time security monitoring, logging & auditing
- An explanation of NYS Senate Bill S5575B “SHIELD Act”
President & Owner
Netlink Systems Inc.
Dominic Rovano, CPA CGMA