Entrepreneur & New Business Services
Launching a new business requires vision, stamina and steely determination. It also requires a support team of experts who can help you turn promising ideas into profitable reality.
Very little is more exciting – or more demanding – than embarking on a new business venture. With cash often tight, you may not have the resources to hire in house personnel who can handle your tax, accounting or other financial needs. Yet, at this critical time when every decision can impact your business and its future, you should not be without experienced and skillful advisors who can guide you toward all that you want to achieve.
From structuring your business for optimal tax results to addressing concerns about cash flow projection, the Janover team can provide the strategies and solutions to give you the strongest possible competitive advantage. We will also act as an objective and informed sounding board, helping you shape your spirited ideas into a cohesive, financially sound business plan.
We can assist you with all aspects of your operation including:
- Selection of location for incorporation or LLC formation
- Financing options
- Financial projections and reporting
- Employee classification
- Nexus issues
- International, state and local taxation
- Sales and payroll tax
- Shareholder and operating agreements
- Presentations to financing partners or investors
- Term sheets, letters of intent and venture capital opportunities analysis
No matter what you produce or what service you provide, we know how much you have invested in your new business. You can trust that Janover is invested in it, too.
- Learn How 1 Company Unexpectedly Claimed Nearly $2.5M in ERC
- NY to Open Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program June 10
- EPISODE 2: Coronavirus' Impact on High Net Worth Individuals