From acquisition to disposition, we know how to make real estate work for you.
Real estate transactions and management carry their own unique set of opportunities and risks. The Janover team, with its decades of collective experience, fully understands the ever-changing real estate landscape. We can anticipate and address complex tax and financing challenges while working to maximize the value of your holdings and your operational efficiency. Whether you are an owner, developer, investor or manager, you can trust our knowledge and practical know-how to help you successfully navigate through the intricate regulations and laws that are inherent to this industry.
We also recognize that real estate matters can be deeply personal. Many of our real estate clients are families and family owned businesses, and we appreciate that the opinions and priorities of those involved may differ. We take great pride in finding creative solutions that unite and benefit all parties.
Janover offers a full range of tax, accounting, and advisory services related to real estate. Our industry specialists can:
- Structure multi-faceted development deals
- Minimize the negative tax consequences of real estate acquisition, sale and intra-family and other ownership transition
- Help you manage the financial effects of life-changing events, including “business divorce,” that may impact real estate holdings
- Handle tax reporting and compliance issues
- Advise on matters related to financing
- Conduct cost segregation analysis
- Prepare audits, reviews and compilations
Real estate can and should be one of your most powerful assets. Even in these uncertain times, Janover can help you leverage real estate in strategic and practical ways that move you closer to your ultimate financial goals.
We are surely in unprecedented, uncertain times. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted nearly every industry on the planet, including the real estate industry. Janover’s Real Estate team has compiled our thoughts on the outlook of the market and key ideas you should be thinking about. Click on the link below to learn more.