For over 75 years, Janover LLC has established a reputation of being trusted advisors to well-known businesses and families throughout the New York Metro Area. As a full-service accounting, tax and advisory firm, our primary focus has been meeting & exceeding our clients’ expectations. The firm is seeking to share our story, rooted in client service excellence, to a wider audience. We need a talented and highly motivated individual to a help us advance our marketing programs to the next level. The best qualified candidate will help build upon our in-house marketing & business development strategies, while also guiding the development of new strategies. We are committed to investing in the best qualified candidate by connecting them to professional marketing affiliations & associations, training courses and other programs designed to ensure continued, year-over-year career growth and advancement. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization with a rich history and exceptional reputation, apply today!
Responsibilities of the position
- Assist in designing, implementing and managing the firm’s overall marketing, business development and advertising strategies
- Develop performance metrics to ensure ROI on all marketing objectives and report results to the partners on a quarterly basis
- Develop measurable plans to increase Janover’s visibility in the Greater New York Metro area to the firm’s clients, prospective clients, referral sources and prospective team members
- Assist in developing and maintaining talent marketing strategies to ensure the firm’s employment value proposition (EVP) is distributed through all appropriate channels
- Responsible for driving new business opportunities and identifying leads through a variety of marketing, advertising, and business relationship strategies
- Lead the coordination of firm sponsored events such as industry & specialty team specific CPE sessions, receptions, seminars and other networking events.
- Design advertising and promotion materials,for outside events & activities
- Design and manage all branded materials to include print, online, social media, direct mail and email marketing
- Ensure consistency of brand by establishing and maintaining standards throughout all brand touch points
- Manage firm’s business development processes including pipeline report and assist with the preparation of business proposals.
- Manage all social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook ,and Twitter. Assist partners & employees with their own social media activities by encouraging regular updates, re-posting firm newsletters and technical alerts as well as responding to messages
- Prepare and respond to applications for awards and recognition relevant to the firm’s business and industry
- Assist in designing, organizing and publishing monthly internal & external newsletters to the firm’s clients, prospects, referral sources and staff
- Form relationships with key contacts with all media outlet, and write, edit & distribute press releases on a regular basis
- Other marketing, business development and graphic design tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing with at least 2 years of previous experience in marketing, digital media, social media, communications or related fields.
- Prior experience in a professional services environment is desired
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (WordPress knowledge is a plus)
- Self-starter with initiative to start and work on projects independently.
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all types of personalities.
- Ability to articulate the firm’s brand internally & externally at networking events
- Successful candidates will be creative and proactive in coming up with new ideas for the firm.
To apply for opportunities with Janover LLC, please forward your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.