Employee Benefit Plans
We cover the auditing bases, freeing you to focus on building your ideal employee team.
Strict and often complex audit requirements can make employee benefit plan sponsorship a particularly challenging aspect of your business operation. Across a wide array of industries and a full range of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, Janover’s expert auditors help you avoid mistakes and oversights that may trigger increased scrutiny or costly penalties. We ensure that you are in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, no matter how often they change. Should contact with regulatory authorities become necessary, we will communicate adeptly on your behalf to resolve any issue at hand.
We have been involved with the American Institute of CPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center for years, and our auditors are fully committed to continuing education and training. We employ a streamlined and cost effective auditing process, and we make it a priority to stay up to date with evolving digital technologies that make both auditing and plan administration easier and more efficient.
Our Employee Benefit Plans team can help you to:
- Comply with IRS and ERISA requirements including those related to Rule 404(c)
- Verify plan assets and liabilities and present them in accordance with GAAP
With Janover’s expert assistance, you can confidently sponsor quality benefit plans that attract and retain quality employees.
- Unfamiliar with the Employee Retention Credit? So Were These 4 Organizations That Claimed Nearly $7M in Relief
- The Long Wait for the New Lease Accounting Standard is Almost Over: Are You Ready?
- Obama Outraged by IRS Scandal: 'I Have Got No Patience' For It