Mergers, Acquisitions & Related Due Diligence
Before you take the first step toward a merger or acquisition, engage an expert who can consider every financial angle, option and eventuality.
We know that the merger, acquisition or sale of a business can be one of the most significant experiences of your professional life. To address your concerns, we can help you streamline a complicated process, avoid common and costly pitfalls and structure the most financially favorable deal possible.
The Janover team will provide objective guidance, insight and expertise beginning with a thorough evaluation of your financial situation and goals. From due diligence and risk assessment to assistance with eventual business integration or downsizing, we will keep you informed of options and opportunities as you move forward.
Whether this is your first transaction or your tenth, our team can:
- Assess the strategic fit of transaction candidates
- Evaluate optimal transaction timing
- Guide you on how to keep leverage on your side during negotiations
- Prepare and examine financial statements
- Assess target earnings and cash flow
- Analyze assets and liabilities
- Identify reasonable “multiples” that will help you determine business valuation
- Assist in developing an accurate owner adjustment schedule that reflects a full range of “add-backs” and best showcases financial performance
- Review sales or purchase agreements
Mergers, acquisitions and sales can present tremendous opportunities. Take full advantage of your opportunities by planning strategically, negotiating confidently and implementing soundly.
- Treasury’s 2024 Green Book Includes Several New Estate Planning Related Updates
- New York Secure Choice Savings Program Enrollment Coming this Year
- How Did the Inflation Rate Hit a 30-year High, and How Can Businesses Cope?