Tax Representation & Controversy
When dealing with tax authorities, you need a team with the depth and breadth of experience to handle even the most complex issues.
When the IRS or other tax authorities contact you, it’s time for you to contact a Janover tax representation and controversy expert. Whether the issue involves business, personal or other taxes at the federal, state or local level, we are ready to provide you with expert and discreet guidance designed to resolve any situation as quickly and effectively as possible.
With the search for government revenue intensifying, tax authorities have become more aggressive in auditing taxpayers. While these authorities may initially have the upper hand, Janover experts will help level the playing field. We know how they operate, how to negotiate with them and what to expect from any auditing process. We appreciate that many successful resolutions require swift and decisive action, and we won’t let you leave pressing or uncomfortable tax issues to spiral into bigger problems.
Our tax professionals can help by:
- Reviewing and responding to routine notices
- Requesting and interpreting rulings from tax authorities
- Representing you at federal, state or local tax examinations of income, sales, excise, gift or estate returns and at any subsequent appeals
- Negotiating settlements and payment plans
Contact from any tax authority can be daunting and unsettling. With a Janover tax representation and controversy advisor on your team, you can feel confident knowing that your case is being handled by a highly qualified, dedicated professional who will be with you every step of the way.
- EPISODE 21: Is New York State’s New Pass-Through Entity Tax Right for You?
- Biden Budget Proposal Puts Effective Date for Capital Gains Rate Increase in Question
- What to Consider When Getting into the Now-legal New York Cannabis Industry