Estate & Gift Tax Planning
When securing your family’s financial future, expert strategies and solutions make all the difference.
You have worked a lifetime to accumulate wealth and take care of your family. Yet, without careful advance planning, too much of that wealth can wind up as tax revenue in government accounts rather than with those who matter most to you.
Janover advisors understand the complexities and possibilities involved with estate and gift tax matters, and we know that many of the decisions you make every day will impact your family’s future financial security. Based upon comprehensive analysis of your financial assets and positions, our experienced team will design estate and gift tax plans that accomplish your goals and protect against unnecessary or excessive tax liability. We will also help you take full advantage of all savings opportunities while avoiding common and costly planning mistakes.
With our experience, discretion and nuanced knowledge of the law, we make planning easier and more effective. We are also prepared to act as your trustee or executor and to administer your estate as you have outlined.
Our estate and gift tax professionals can provide:
- Complete analysis of your financial position and liquidity
- Clear presentation of the costs and benefits of planning options
- Lifetime gifting strategies and gift tax return preparation
- Reviews of wills and other documents
- Business succession planning
- Charitable giving planning
It is never too early to begin estate or gift tax planning. Whether you want your wealth to stay in the family or be directed elsewhere, depend on Janover for the sound planning framework you need.
- New Law Expands NYC Economic Nexus Standard, Moves Up NYC PTET Date
- IRS Waives Certain Late Filing Penalties for 2019 & 2020
- Inflation Reduction Act Extends Tax Credits, Increases IRS Budget