Digital Advisory Solutions
The convergence of Data Analytics and Automation technologies are having a profound impact on the way business is conducted in virtually all industries and the pace of change is accelerating. Janover’s Digital Advisory Solutions (DAS) group is here to help you make the digital transition.
Data Analytics is enabling businesses to see previously hidden opportunities, monitor key performance indicators on a real-time basis, and provide management better, more efficient reporting opportunities. Robotic Process Automation (“RPA”) is allowing companies to improve the speed, efficiency and scalability of their core functions.
- Data Visualization – Through a multi-step process, Janover provides clients with a fully functional live Business Intelligence (BI) dashboard. A BI dashboard provides users the ability to continuously analyze large amounts of historical and current operational and financial data, resulting in actionable insights which can be taken into account when making key business decisions. We work closely with you and your team to understand, develop and help identify new strategic business opportunities through the use of your data. Click here to learn more.
- Data Gathering & Normalization – Gathering all pertinent data and confirming proper functioning of database systems. Don’t think your data is quite ready for dashboard implementation? We can help you get there
- Data Analysis & Process Improvement – Use of various analytical tools in conjunction with client business rules to identify reporting opportunities and challenges to your business. We can assist you in developing more effective and accurate reporting. Our team has helped hundreds of clients improve on their internal reporting, by just building upon standard tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- Continuous Monitoring – Creating a data environment whereby incoming data is monitored for business critical indicators and automatically alert management on a real-time basis.
Robotic Process Automation:
- Robotics Development – RPA can be implemented across multiple applications and systems to eliminate manual and repetitive human tasks that require little judgment. We can develop custom software robots to execute these business processes. Want to learn more?
- Process Analysis – Analyze business processes to improve efficiency and identify candidates and processes for automation